We are THE HOUSTON PETTING ZOOThe Houston Petting Zoo features a combination of domesticated animals and some exotic species that are docile enough to touch and feed. Houston Petting Zoo is available in Austin, San Antonio and all Houston areas. The great thing about The Houston Petting Zoo is that we are a 100% mobile company. That means you can enjoy these animals in the comfort of your own home
**PLEASE READ: NOT ALL ANIMALS LISTED ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AT EVERY PETTING ZOO
Please text us (281) 972-7641
Make a reservation in less than 5 minutes!For rodeos and fairs please contact us. We travel all USA for fairs and rodeos.
ALL TAXES INCLUDED IN PRICE
DEPOSIT IS $75
WE SERVICE ALL HOUSTON
PLEASE TEXT US AT (281) 972-7641If you need to reschedule an event, please text us We do not guarantee specific animals the best available out of animals we will send, it will vary from week in the weekend
|1.5 hour Animal Petting zoo 10 x 10 set up Additional hrs.||$300 for 1.5 hours (10 animals), Baby Sheep, VERY BIG Tortoise, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Piglets and Baby Goats included. mini cow , to add a baby kangaroo is $50 only as many hours you want add a baby camel 300 $50 for each additional 30 minutes after the 1.5 hours|
|1.5 hr. Exotic Animal Petting Zoo for birthday party 10 x 10 set up Additional hours||$350 (one and a half hours) (10 animals) Kangaroo or Wallaby, VERY BIG Tortoise. Piglets, Calf , Coatimundi, Big Australian lizards, Parrot, Guinea pigs, Bunnies, Piglets,baby Goats, baby Lambs (BEST PACKAGE) REQUIRES $75 DEPOSIT add a baby camel 300 $50 for each additional 30 minutes after the 1.5 hours|
|2 hours Farm Animal Petting Zoo 15 x 15 set up||$420 ( 20 animals) REQUIRES $75 DEPOSIT|
|Additional hours||$150 per hour $80 for 30 minutes|
|2 hours Exotic Animal Petting Zoo 15 x 15 set up||$500 (20 animals) REQUIRES $75 DEPOSIT|
|Additional hours||$120 per hour|
|1.5 hour Little Explorers 10×10 set up||$340 FOR 1.5 HOURS (10 animals) Kangaroo or Wallaby, VERY BIG Tortoise. Piglets, Calf , Coatimundi, Big Australian lizards, Parrot, Guinea pigs, Bunnies, Piglets,baby Goats, baby Lambs (ALL BABY ANIMALS) REQUIRES $75 DEPOSIT $100 EXTRA per hour AFTER THE 1.5 HOURS|
HAND LED PONIES $200 PER HOUR We don’t do “one” pony because it’s to stressful on him… we share the load!
CAMEL $300 per hour
$400 per hour and
$400 per hour (we take them to your house)
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING!
- Deposits are not refundable but you can reschedule your event
- Be advised that the scheduled start time of your party is subject to a 30-minute leeway because traffic Although we make every attempt to arrive early and be prepared.
- Our Zookeper will open gate and close gate, will provide hand sanitizer to kids and control the number of kids inside the petting zoo
- Always supervise children around animals.
- Leave items such as strollers, pacifiers, cups, or toys outside the petting zoo.
- Don’t let children to put their thumbs, fingers, or objects (like pacifiers) in their mouths when they’re around animals or in the petting zoo
- Teach children to approach animals with caution and follow the rules. Do not let children put their fingers or objects near an animal’s mouth, even if the animal seems friendly. Make sure to follow any rules provided on signs or verbally by the staff.
- Tipping is optional
- No picking up animals
- No sitting or laying on animals
- Only petting or brushing on the backs of the animals is allowed
- No playing in the animals waters
- Children must be within arms reach of their adult at all times
- We do 1.5 hours minimum in the farm animal petting zoo and exotic petting zoo, travel fee is not included in prices
- Reserved parking is mandatory for our vehicle or trailer. We need a safe and adequate location to unload and load our animals and equipment
- Our petting zoo area needs to be free of any obstacles or hazards. We prefer grass. We require an area away from loud noises. The area needs to be a minimum of 12 feet by 12 feet for our 10 x 10 petting zoo and a 24 feet by 24 feet for our 20 x 20 petting zoo.
- Wash your hands right after touching animals Don’t eat or drink around animals, and keep food and drinks away from animal areas.
- Don’t share your food with the animals, even if you think the food is part of the animal’s regular diet.
- Don’t eat or drink raw (unpasteurized) products. may include: milk, cheese, cider, or juice inside the petting zoo
- All our employees are required to pass every type of background check before our company hires them.